Blog Archive

Sunday 25 December 2011

The Penang Bookshelf - The Inside Story

Why the Penang Bookeshelf?
-
Find out more in The Star Newspaper's
Christmas Edition

If you want to know more about why the Penang Bookshelf was set up, its philosophy and a few other personal bits, do have a look at the two articles published in today's Star newspaper firstly on my my background and philosophy and then something about some of the books and customers' views.


The interview was given some months ago, but it still gives a fairly accurate view as to what the Penang Bookshlef's all about. If you want to be kept up to date, do subscribe to The Penang Bookshelf Newsletter on the right hand panel of this blog or just drop me an email.

Today I have also posted the latest update of my full catalogue on this blog. (There are over three hundred new titles since I last published this catalogue in November.) If you want any more information about any of the titles that are not yet up on my website, do contact me for further details, including pictures, of anything that sparks an interest.
 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.